- This new construction home had virtually no existing landscape.
- The sides of the property sloped enough that mowing and planting was difficult.
- Curved bed lines break up the straight lines and angles created by the house and concrete walkway.
- A retaining wall and island bed provide year-round color and interest and reduce the sloped lawn area.
- The dressed-up landscape creates a graceful first impression for this beautiful new home.
- Our plan really got the ball rolling - Our customer is a frequent visitor to the nursery, always looking for new plants and ideas to make her landscape even more appealing!
Thanks for viewing our portfolio! If you like what you see, contact us to set up an appointment for a plan or consultation.
Return to Landscape Design page.